Skinny Minnie Terms and Conditions
“Skinny Minnie” is the registered business name of skinnyminnie.com.au
Skinny Minnie has agreed to provide You with access to this site in order to allow You to purchase Skinny Minnie Products. If You do not accept these Terms you must refrain from using the Website.
In the Conditions:
- ALC means the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) as amended.
- Consumer is as defined in the ACL.
- Content means any material or information including music, logos, video, text, data and software that are found and published on the site.
- GST means the Goods and Services Tax as defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) as amended;
- Personal Information means any personal information, as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended, provided by You including via the Website.
- Products means the Skinny Minnie products available for purchase by You on the site of Skinny Minnie.
- Products Description means the name and description of the Skinny Minnie Products.
- Order Number means the number issued when You have successfully placed an order.
- Terms means these Terms and Conditions, which can be amended at any time without notice to You.
- User means a user/s of the Website either individually or collectively, as the context requires.
- Website means any and all of the websites located at http://skinnyminnie.com.au or an subsequent URL which may replace any of them.
- You means you as a user of the Website and as a person acquiring Products from Skinny Minnie.
- In this Agreement, unless a contrary intention appears:
- where a word or expression is defined or given meaning, another grammatical form has a corresponding meaning;
- any heading is for convenience only and does not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Access to Site
Skinny Minnie provides You with access and use to its site in accordance with these Terms.
Amendments to Terms
By visiting or purchasing Products on the site, You are agreeing to comply with these Terms. Skinny Minnie reserves its right to amend the Terms by use of its own discretion and without notice to You.
Setting up an Account and Security
You have the ability to register and set up an account with Skinny Minnie. You are responsible for keeping your sensitive information such as passwords and payment details confidential. You are responsible for all activities that occur with your account.
Content posted by You
- You will not post on any Skinny Minnie forum any content that is offensive in any way or threatens any person. Skinny Minnie has in their absolute discretion the ability to edit or remove any content posted on any Skinny Minnie forum. You also agree that Skinny Minnie may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of our Site, if Skinny Minnie believes a breach of conduct has occurred.
- You are giving Skinny Minnie full exclusivity to use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt and translate at Skinny Minnie’s own discretion any content that you have posted on any Skinny Minnie forum. You are also giving us permission to use the name submitted with the content. You guarantee your ownership of the content that you have posted.
- We hold no responsibility and are not liable for any content posted on our site by You.
Eligibility to purchase and use Products
Skinny Minnie Products are offered for sale only to persons who are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
Ordering and Delivery
- Delivery of the Products will be made by Skinny Minnie to your nominated delivery address.
- You are required to provide your full name, delivery address, email address and telephone number when making an order. You are at all times responsible for your order and You may not be able to make changes to your order once it has been made.
- You may have the ability to track the delivery of your Products with Australia Post or the courier. number.
- Skinny Minnie accepts no responsibility for the non-arrival or late arrival of its Products.
- Delivery of Skinny Minnie Products is always subject to availability.
- An Agreement is entered into between You and Skinny Minnie when we accept, in writing or electronic means, an offer from You to purchase particular Products submitted through out Website
- If you offer to purchase our Product we do not agree to accept your offer. Neither You or us will be under any further liability to the other arising out of Your original offer or our non-acceptance of that offer.
- We are not required to give reasons for refusing Your offer to purchase.
- Title in the Product does not pass to You until payment has been received by us.
Skinny Minnie only accepts payment through electronic funds transfer. All shipment, transport and postage costs located on the website are only an estimate and can change without notice. These costs are to be paid by you.
Refunds and Returns are only available subject to the following conditions:
*We DO NOT offer any refunds for “change of mind”. Please be aware of this before ordering from us.
- The Products received by the Purchaser are faulty, damaged or if the wrong Product is received by You
- You have contacted Skinny Minnie by way of email, within the 14 days of the receipt of Products to request a refund on the basis that the Products are either faulty, damaged or that the wrong Product was received by them;
- Requests for a refund or return must be sent to email@example.com
- Requests for a refund or return must have the Order Number, Products Description and reason for return. Skinny Minnie has the option to refuse your request if it is not in accordance with the above requirements. If Skinny Minnie has authorised the return, You will be asked to send the Products back and you will be reimbursed your postage cost. We will either refund the cost of the product or send a replacement once the product is recieved back to Skinny Minnie at the address below:
PO Box 141, St Agnes SA 5097
- Please note, the following conditions will not be eligible for any credits, refunds or returns:
- The Products ordered were part of a promotion or special;
- If claims for defective Products are not made within 14 days after receipt of Products by the Purchaser;
- The Products have been opened by You and/or You do not like the Products;
- You have made a mistake or You have changed your mind with an order, even if the Products have not been transported or shipped yet.
- You are not happy with a price change of the Products of Skinny Minnie.
Skinny Minnie reserves its right to cancel or reject any orders placed for a Product listed at a mistaken price, whether your payment has been received by our team or not. Skinny Minnie will immediately refund the money paid for a particular order once the payment has been received and the order is cancelled due to a pricing error.
- The information on our site is listed for the purposes of providing entertainment and general knowledge. Every person is different and can react differently to various food Products. This site does not intend to provide or look to provide any medical diagnosis or medical advice. Any information on the site should not be used for medical treatment or be used as a diagnosis of any health problem. Skinny Minnie strongly recommends that You consult your medical practitioner when considering any change of Your dietary intake or exercise program, or with any other general health program or situation You may have.
- With any Skinny Minnie Product or sample of a Product You must carefully read the Product packaging or label. You must seek medical advice before consuming the Product if you have an illness, have allergies to certain ingredients or are pregnant.
Disclaimer and No Warranties
Skinny Minnie and its team make no representations, warranties or endorsements whatsoever. The services or Products are sold on or offered through the site. We do not signify that your access to the site will not be interrupted, or that the content or site is free from virus, spam, malware or errors.
Limitation of Liability
- Skinny Minnie and its team will not be liable to any individual for any illness or death and will not be liable for any damages that may arise as a result of any illness or death.
- Skinny Minnie is not liable for any issues that you may encounter with any of our Products or any issues that you may encounter with our site. Skinny Minnie creates no guarantee, warranty, or representation whether it is oral or written.
- You are responsible for any injury or death caused from any of Skinny Minnie’s guidance and Products within these Terms.
- Skinny Minnie is not be liable for the failure to perform any obligation under these Terms if the failure is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, fire, lightening or extremely severe weather conditions, explosions, war, terrorism, disorder floods, or industrial disputes whether or not involving our servants or agents, acts or omissions of internet service providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
You agree to waive all your claims against Skinny Minnie as a whole, whether it is related to the Site, content, Products or services. You also agree to indemnify Skinny Minnie, its members and third parties and waive all claims, costs, damages, demands, expenses and loss.
Third Party Websites
Skinny Minnie is not responsible for any redirection to a third party website you encounter from visiting our website.
You give us consent that you are willing to receive email communications from us automatically when using and purchasing from our site. You also agree that all agreements, communications, disclosures, and notices can all be made electronically.
- All Skinny Minnie resources, guides, e-books, resource materials, videos and any other online content are subject to copyright protection and is only to be used for your personal use. You are not allowed to copy, distribute, share or transfer such content, even after it has been purchased by You, to any other party.
- All the present and future intellectual property rights including copyright, trademarks and patents belongs to Skinny Minnie and its third parties.
- There is nothing in these Terms that confers the right for You to use any material and trademark of any third party or of Skinny Minnie.
- You must not distribute, sell Skinny Minnie Products, reproduce, circulate or publish any of the content on Skinny Minnie’s site to any party.
Skinny Minnie reserves the right at any time, to suspend your access on our site without notice to You, at its own discretion. You also acknowledge that Skinny Minnie may deactivate your account without notice to You.
All of our Terms are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in the State of South Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
Any illegal or unenforceable provision will not affect the validity and operation of the other provisions within these Terms.